[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by Anti-Cancer
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Canada-Skilled Migration
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 05-05-17 1:29 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Hello ALL,
Got invited for canada PR application under SM but a lot of confusion in filling out forms. Anyone experienced can help me with this? particularly in contact detail section they ask for POBox (which I don't have; currently living in US), and also there are several address lines. I know it may sound very dumb and I acknowledge that :).

Also, any experience getting FBI report (time taken and If we could use myFBIreprot dot com as a non-resident alien)? Thanks in advance.

Posted on 05-06-17 5:01 PM     [Snapshot: 225]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?     Liked by


I don't believe a PO Box is mandatory. You can simply provide your current residence/mailing address.

Below is a list of what you'd need in general, at the ITA stage:

1. Medical report from an approved panel physician
2. IELTS results
3. Police reports from all countries that you have lived in for 6 months or more. You can use FBIReport.com if you're a US citizen; this is faster and preferred by most. Otherwise, you'd have to submit a conventional FBI report request, which takes a few months.
4. College transkripts/certificates with degree(s) endorsed by WES or similar.
5. Employment verification letters from current and past employers
6. Recent pay stubs, W2s/T4s, depending on where you've worked
7. Birth certificate, Marriage certificate (if you have spouse to include in the application)
8. Letter of explanation - this is optional
9. CIC application fees

Posted on 05-08-17 6:42 AM     [Snapshot: 523]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Thanks, HTH.

I tried providing the mailing address but it keeps showing me that the form (that section) is incomplete. Thanks.

Posted on 05-08-17 6:55 AM     [Snapshot: 534]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Also, HTH, do i need a police report from Nepal if I left 10 years ago and never live more than 2 months? Thanks.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 365 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
Lets play Antakshari...........
शीर्षक जे पनि हुन सक्छ।
NRN card pros and cons?
What are your first memories of when Nepal Television Began?
TPS Re-registration
Democrats are so sure Trump will win
is Rato Bangala school cheating?
What Happened to Dual Citizenship Bill
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
Basnet or Basnyat ??
H1B fraud
nrn citizenship
इन्दिरा जोशीको चिन्ता लौच
Sajha has turned into MAGATs nest
Nas and The Bokas: Coming to a Night Club near you
सेक्सी कविता - पार्ट २
डलराँ कमाएर ने .रु मा उडांउदा !@#
ChatSansar.com Naya Nepal Chat
Why always Miss Nepal winner is Newari??
Nas and The Bokas: Coming to a Night Club near you
राजदरबार हत्या काण्ड बारे....
Mr. Dipak Gyawali-ji Talk is Cheap. US sends $ 200 million to Nepal every year.
Harvard Nepali Students Association Blame Israel for hamas terrorist attacks
TPS Update : Jajarkot earthquake
is Rato Bangala school cheating?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to [email protected] using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters